Terms & Conditions
Robina Town Dental Terms & Conditions
- Information about prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you accept these conditions.Entry is open to patients of Robina Town Dental. Employees of Robina Town Dental, agencies, contractors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition starts at 12.00pm on 22 August 2012 and closes at 11.59pm on 1 September 2012 (Competition Period). All times quoted are in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- To enter, during the Competition Period on the top left of our timeline click ‘photo’ and upload a photo of your dad.Â Include a paragraph on what makes your dad great.Â Encourage your friends and family to “like” our page and then ‘like’ your photo.Â The photo with the most ‘likes’ wins. Only one entry per person accepted.
- All valid entries will be entered into the competition.
- Robina Town Dental accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.Robina Town Dental may deem entries not complying with these terms and conditions invalid. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner/s. The photo with the most ‘likes’ wins
- All entries will become Robina Town Dental's property. Each submission statement must be your original work. When entering this competition, you agree that Robina Town Dental may make copies of or publish your entry in any form or media and you undertake that your entry is not, and its use by Robina Town Dental will not be, in breach of any person's intellectual property rights.
- In consideration for awarding the prize to the winners, the winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the prize and consents to their name and image being used in promotional material.
- The best valid entry as determined by the judging criteria will win First Prize a Patiomaster â€˜Mâ€™ 4 Burner on Cart valued at $699.00.Â Second Prize a Bar-B-Chef 18 piece stainless steel toolset valued at $79.00.
- The total prize pool is valued at $778.00.
- The winner/s will be notified via telephone. If your contact details change during the Competition Period, it is your responsibility to notify Robina Town Dental.
- Robina Town Dental may disqualify invalid entries from this competition or the entries of any person who tampers with or benefits from the tampering with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Robina Town Dentalâ€™s opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Robina Town Dental. Robina Town Dental may cancel, suspend or vary the competition if for any reason it is not capable of being conducted as planned.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a winner does not take a part of the prize at the time set by Robina Town Dental, the winner will forfeit that part. Robina Town Dental accepts no responsibility for changes in prize value. If a prize is unavailable, Robina Town Dental will substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. The winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the prize.
- Robina Town Dental may request winners to provide proof of identity and employment at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Dental Corporation.
- The prize/s must be claimed by 15 September 2012 otherwise the winner will forfeit the prize and Robina Town Dental will distribute the prize to the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize.
- Robina Town Dental will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Robina Town Dental accepts no responsibility for the tax implications from prize winnings.
- The Promoter is Robina Town Dental Centre 27 Arbour Lane Robina Town Centre Q 4230 owned by Dental Corporation PTY LTD, ABN 92124730874, Level 6,18 Orion Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066.